United Community Action Network

Serving Douglas and Josephine Counties
• Creating solutions to poverty             • Improving lives in our community
Emergency Services
Case Management
Cover Oregon
Food Shares
Head Start

Help with...

Where to get food in Douglas County
Where to get food in Josephine County
Temporary shelter
Permanent housing
Rent & mortgage
Home repairs
Application for UCAN Housing
Heating bills
Lower your heating costs
Phone bills
Water bills
Head Start
HS Resource Directory
Transportation to medical appointments
UTrans bus system
Car payments/repairs
Douglas County
Resource Directory

Directorio de servicios
del Condado de Douglas

Douglas County
Community Needs Assessment

Head Start
Community Needs Assessment

Josephine County
Resource Directory

Learn more...

Contact Us
Board of Directors
Read our Newsletters
Employment Opportunities
AmeriCorps*VISTA Program
AmeriCorps Program
Leave A Legacy State Senators
State Representatives
US Senators
US Representatives
Hold a food drive
12-13 IRS Form 990
11-12 IRS Form 990
10-11 IRS Form 990
Notice of Exempt Status
Privacy Policy
Annual Report
Non-discrimination Policy
Better Business Bureau Report
Staff Login
Board Login
TimeStar Login

UCAN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider

Use Paypal for secure donations!

Community Action Partnership of Oregon United Way
Community Action Partnership UCAN AmeriCorps is an AmeriCorps Program
UCAN is a Green Agency
UCAN is a
Green Agency

Report broken links

Can you help with someplace to sleep tonight?

When we have funding, we may be able to provide you with a voucher to stay in a motel for a short period of time.

Douglas County residents please call (541)492-3905 or (800)301-8226 and ask for extension 3905 to find out if we currently have funding that can help you. You can also come by our office at 280 Kenneth Ford Drive, Roseburg to speak with someone about what we have available.

Josephine County residents please call (541)956-4050 or come by our office at 124 NW "D" Street, Grants Pass for current information.

Even if you know we don't currently have any funding, please call because we may be able to help put you in contact with other agencies in the community that can help you.