United Community Action Network
Helping People, Changing Lives - Serving Douglas and Josephine Counties
Paypal donate button
Facebook icon

Need Help?

If you need other services not provided by UCAN, our program staff will be happy to talk to you about other providers of services. You can look for other service providers that address the needs of families in Douglas County by reading a directory of services available here. You can find other non-profit and public agencies throughout the State of Oregon by calling 211 on your phone. This toll-free number connects you to a referral professional who can guide you to resources that can help you meet your need. You can also access 211Info online.