United Communities AmeriCorps is currently accepting applications!
- Step 1: Browse Open Positions (see below)
- Step 2: Got to MyAmeriCorps and select Apply to Serve
- Step 3: Create a login and password
- Step 4: Create your AmeriCorps application through the MyAmeriCorps website
- Step 5: Once you have your application created, visit AmeriCorps.gov and click on "Advanced Opportunity Search" then search by Program Name: "UCA"
- Step 6: Submit your application to the positions that interest you most!
Selection Process Overview:
- Applications reviewed by Organization Contact and Committee
- Initial interviews conducted by Organization
- Top candidates proceed to final phone interview with United Communities AmeriCorps staff
- Selected candidates will attend United Communities AmeriCorps Orientation on first day of service
We are an equal opportunity service organization and encourage qualified applicants with and without disabilities to apply. Reasonable accommodations and alternative formats are available upon request by contacting Jordan Jungwirth at 541-492-3919 or email@example.com
We conduct all activities in accessible settings.
|Indian Education Volunteer Coordinator||900 Hour Program||Full-time||Southern Oregon Educational Service District - Medford, OR||February 1, 2021||Apply Now|
|Forest Education & Outreach Leader||900 Hour Program||Full-time||Alder Creek Community Forest - Canyonville, Oregon||February 1, 2020|
|Community Support Advocate||900 Hour Program||Full-time||UCAN Money Management Program - Roseburg, OR||February 1, 2021||Apply Now|
|College & Career Readiness Coach (2 positions)||900 Hour Program||Full-time||Project Youth+ - Grants Pass, Oregon||February 1, 2021||Apply Now|
|Patient Navigator||900 Hour Program||Full-time||Aviva Health - Roseburg, OR||February 1, 2021||Apply Now|
|Resident Engagement & Youth Activity Leader||900 Hour Program||Full-time||UCAN Resident Services - Roseburg, OR||February 1, 2021||Apply Now|