United Community Action Network
Helping People, Changing Lives - Serving Douglas and Josephine Counties
Facebook icon

Need Help?

If you need other services not provided by UCAN, our program staff will be happy to talk to you about other ways to get help. You can find other help by dialing 211. This toll-free number connects you to someone who will search for the help you need. You can also access 211Info online.